We Will Fight For You
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Motor Vehicle Accidents
  4.  » Accidents Involving Government Vehicles

Guiding You Through Accidents Involving Government Vehicles

When you are injured in a car accident, you can always protect your rights by filing a claim against the negligent party. But if you are injured in an accident with a government vehicle, you cannot sue the driver. You can file a claim against the government agency, but if you are about to bring a claim against the government, you want an experienced lawyer on your side.

At the Law Offices of John Drew Warlick, P.A., our Jacksonville attorneys are prepared for the challenges that come with filing a suit against state and local government agencies. Our goal is to make sure you get the medical treatment you need and the fair compensation you deserve for your injuries, regardless of who is responsible.

Taking On Negligent State And Local Government Agencies

Filing a personal injury claim against a government agency is an entirely different process than filing a claim against an individual. There is no deadline to file your intent to seek damages. There is not even a requirement to file an administrative claim at all. By allowing us to take a look at your case, we can help you properly prepare your government vehicle accident claim.

We Handle All State, County And Municipal Vehicle Accident Claims

There are a wide range of government vehicles on the road, from cars and vans to public transportation vehicles. We handle claims against the vehicles for North Carolina, as well as county and municipal vehicles, such as:

  • Bus accidents
  • Garbage trucks wrecks
  • Maintenance truck crashes
  • Public transportation accidents

Not all government vehicle accidents are the same. If you have been injured in an accident with a federal government or military vehicle, you will face a different set of challenges. Located near Camp Lejeune, we are well-versed in claims involving military vehicles and personnel.

Contact Us If You Were Involved In An Accident With A Government Vehicle

While you may not be able to file a traditional personal injury claim in an accident involving a government vehicle, you do have rights and options. From our Jacksonville offices, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call 910-378-0556 or contact us online to schedule a consultation and learn more.

John Drew Warlick Jr. | Best Lawyers | Lawyer of the year | 2012
Bar Register | Preeminent Lawyers
Robert Albert Warlick | Best Lawyers | Lawyer of the year | 2014
American College of Trial Lawyers
Peer Rated for High professional Achievement
Best Lawyers | Best Law Firms | U.S.News
AV | AV preeminent | Peer Rated for Highest Level of professional Experience
Super Lawyers | John Drew Warlick Jr.