Skip to content
Banner Image

When you need an eminent domain lawyer local to Jacksonville, N.C., call on us.
We are committed to fighting for our friends and neighbors.

Eminent Domain Attorneys in Jacksonville NC

Eminent Domain

As a property owner, you have rights. If the local, state or federal government wants to condemn your land, make sure you get fair value in return. With extensive resources at their disposal, government agencies know how to coerce people into taking unfair offers. With an experienced lawyer on your side, however, you can avoid taking an unfair offer.

At The Law Offices of John Drew Warlick, P.A., our Jacksonville attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals who are about to lose their land. Whether you are losing your land to highway and bypass expansion or city construction, we can help you reach a fair settlement with the government. If they are not willing to award you proper compensation, we will not hesitate to take your case to court.

What To Do In The Face Of A North Carolina Construction Project

North Carolina is constantly working on new public works projects, from bridges and roads to new developments. However, every new project also claims several property owners as victims. The construction of a single North Carolina highway bypass will mean that the state has to seize property from local residents and businesses.

If the government wants to claim your home or office as part of its public works project, you deserve to get fair market value back in exchange. However, fair compensation is not always offered. Regardless of the value of your property, you deserve the right to get fair compensation. We defend the rights of land owners who want to be fairly compensated for their losses.

The state agencies that handle these claims have abundant resources at their disposal. With the North Carolina Attorney General on their side, they have a room full of attorneys ready to fight your claim. With over 50 years of experience, our firm is ready to take them on in court. We know the law and we will make sure you are protected.

Contact Us For An Initial Consultation

If you are going to lose your property due to government construction, you want an eminent domain attorney on your side. From our offices in Jacksonville, we represent individuals and businesses across southeast North Carolina. Call 910-378-0556 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation and learn more.

Associations & Awards
  • super lawyers john d. warlick, jr
  • super lawyers robert a. warlick
  • best lawyers john warlick
  • bar register
  • best lawyers robert warlick
  • american college of trial lawyers
  • best lawyers
Jacksonville Office Location
Jacksonville Office