Skip to content
Banner Image

When you need a military vehicle accident lawyer local to Jacksonville, N.C., call on us.
We are committed to fighting for our friends and neighbors.

Military Vehicle Accident Attorneys in Jacksonville NC

Military Vehicle Accidents

Traffic on the freeways, local roads and highways surrounding Jacksonville and Camp Lejeune is often filled with military vehicles. Even when the driver of a military vehicle is at fault in an accident, you cannot sue the driver. A federal administrative claim must be brought against the federal government. Special rules apply.

At The Law Offices of John Drew Warlick, P.A., our motor vehicle accident attorneys have made a point to become well-versed in handling military vehicle accident cases. We are close to Camp Lejeune and are committed to serving the legal needs of the families stationed there and the residents of the surrounding communities.

Help For Injured Military Personnel And Victims Of Military Vehicle Accidents

Active members of the armed forces are barred from filing claims when injured in military vehicle accidents. On the other hand, the spouse and children are not barred, and there is no cap on damages. However, a short statute of limitations applies. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident with a military vehicle, contact our office at your earliest convenience to discuss the matter. We will evaluate the case and advise the best course of action to obtain recovery against the federal government.

Navigating Complex Claims Involving Medical Liens, Medicare, Medicaid And TRICARE

In this region of North Carolina, many people injured in accidents are treated at the naval hospital, and some incur medical expenses that they cannot pay for. Our office has a working relationship with the federal government to work out compromises on TRICARE, which is the government health care plan for members of the military. We also handle the negotiations in cases where Medicare and Medicaid have a lien against property for past medical care payments.

Contact Our Lawyers If You Have Been Hurt In An Accident Involving A Federal Government Vehicle

We can help inform you of your rights and options following an accident with a federal government vehicle. From our Jacksonville offices, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call 910-378-0556 or contact us online to schedule a consultation and learn more.

Associations & Awards
  • super lawyers john d. warlick, jr
  • super lawyers robert a. warlick
  • best lawyers john warlick
  • bar register
  • best lawyers robert warlick
  • american college of trial lawyers
  • best lawyers
Jacksonville Office Location
Jacksonville Office